Since 2009, we've done so much good for our community, including...
- Walking kids and families across Lincoln Avene for Willow Glen's annual Trick or Treat on the Avenue
- Providing an opportunity for students to debate important issues in the Speaker's Contest
- Cooking up hundreds of breakfasts for Hot San Jose Nights
...and in September 2012,. watch for us at La Villa Cruise for a Cause when we serve up our special burrito breakfast!
- Providing support to Santa Maria Urban Ministry, who help kids and struggling families at risk in San Jose
- Joining forces with Services for Brain Injury, helping so many -- incuding US service veterans -- to get the therapies and support they need to get past traumatic brain injuries
- Helping Canine Companions for Independenceto raise and prepare companion dogs that are specially trained for people with injuries or medial issues... including US veterans and people with severe disabilities. The companion dog does tasks for them and helps them to live more independently!
- Sending diabetic kids to fun times at the Diabetes Society camp...
- ... and much, much more. We do not go door-to-door soliciting money... we earn our funds through our efforts like breakfasts, our annual wine tasting, our booth at the Willow Glen Farmer's Market, and much more. All fun activities that enable us to help others!